Monarchy Forum
Sign up Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 3 of 3      Prev   1   2   3
Wessexman

Registered:
Posts: 1,605
Reply with quote  #31 
Apparently this guy was keen on the Soviet economic system of the Stalin. He just wanted to add a Tsar. Why an earth would anyone want that, let alone conservatives and traditionalists?
azadi

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 1,123
Reply with quote  #32 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewJTaylor
At least in the UK, NazBol is often understood as a form of socialist fascism, like strasserism.

Can you clarify whether the form of NazBol you are advocating for lines up with this perception?

I'm opposed to racism and antisemitism. My ideology is quite similar to Russian National Bolshevism. Russian National Bolshevism is unrelated to Strasserism. Russian National Bolshevism supports Russian nationalism, Orthodox Christianity and Stalinism. I don't support Stalinism, unlike the Russian National Bolsheviks. I don't support total abolition of private property. I'm a Fabian socialist. I support nationalization of strategic sectors of the economy. I'm a nationalist and an anti-imperialist, who support the right to national self-determination. I'm opposed to globalism and liberalism. I support freedom of religion, but I support Eastern Christian churches being established churches. 
Wessexman

Registered:
Posts: 1,605
Reply with quote  #33 
That just seems confused. This guy wanted a Soviet economic system with a Tsar. You say you want that, except that main bit - the Soviet economic system.
azadi

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 1,123
Reply with quote  #34 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wessexman
That just seems confused. This guy wanted a Soviet economic system with a Tsar. You say you want that, except that main bit - the Soviet economic system.

Kazembek didn't advocate abolition of private enterprise. He merely advocated not restoring capitalism in Russia. Neither Kurdistan nor Germany currently has a Soviet-style economic system. I want agricultural land and small and medium-sized enterprises to remain privately owned. I like the economic policies of Hafez al-Assad. Hafez al-Assad nationalized banks and heavy industry, while allowing agricultural land and small and medium-sized enterprises to remain privately owned.
Wessexman

Registered:
Posts: 1,605
Reply with quote  #35 
The idea of the state determining capital flows, which is what nationalising the banks means, is a very bad idea, both economically and politically.
azadi

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 1,123
Reply with quote  #36 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wessexman
The idea of the state determining capital flows, which is what nationalising the banks means, is a very bad idea, both economically and politically.

I support state control of the economy, while not abolishing private enterprise completely. The state ought to determine capital flows. By determining capital flows, the state can support promising private companies. Most banks in India are still owned by the state. 
Wessexman

Registered:
Posts: 1,605
Reply with quote  #37 
Ah, India, well known as a model of a well-run economy.

The idea the centralised state can efficiently allocate capital efficiently for an economy is absurd, it's literally Soviet-style nonsense. This is the kind of thing the calculation debate was about. Seriously, I have my criticisms of the "go study economics crowd", but the idea you can toss out phrases like the state supporting promising private businesses in such a way is laughable. Not just that, but it puts small and medium property owners at the mercy of the system, rather than protecting their autonomy.
azadi

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 1,123
Reply with quote  #38 
I support nationalization of Deutsche Post, Deutsche Telekom, Lufthansa and the German car industry.
Wessexman

Registered:
Posts: 1,605
Reply with quote  #39 
Why on earth would you nationalise the car industry? It's hardly a natural monopoly. You do understand price signals, right? Again, although I find the neoclassical or Austrian economics incomplete as economic and sociological analysis, they are right that price signals are very important to economic rationality. Nationalising random parts of the economy is silly and will lead to great economic inefficiency, especially if you attempt to run them at a centralised level.
azadi

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 1,123
Reply with quote  #40 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wessexman
Why on earth would you nationalise the car industry? It's hardly a natural monopoly. You do understand price signals, right? Again, although I find the neoclassical or Austrian economics incomplete as economic and sociological analysis, they are right that price signals are very important to economic rationality. Nationalising random parts of the economy is silly and will lead to great economic inefficiency, especially if you attempt to run them at a centralised level.

Kevin K├╝hnert, the leader of the Jusos, the youth organization of SPD, supports nationalization of BMW.
Wessexman

Registered:
Posts: 1,605
Reply with quote  #41 
You should have told me. I didn't know about Herr Kuhnert's endorsement. That changes everything.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.