Monarchy Forum
Sign up Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
azadi

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 814
Reply with quote  #1 
The Federal Assembly shall be the bicameral parliament of the United States of Africa.
The Assembly of People's Representatives shall be the lower house of the Federal Assembly. The members of Assembly of People's Representatives shall be elected directly by the citizens of the United States of Africa.
The Assembly of Kings shall be the upper house of the Federal Assembly. The members of the Assembly of Kings shall be the kings of Swaziland, Lesotho and Morocco and the kings of the officially recognized subnational monarchies of Africa, such as the Zulu king and the Kabaka of Buganda in Uganda. In addition, the head of the Gaddafi family shall be a member of the Assembly of Kings, because Muammar Gaddafi was elected King of Kings of Africa by 200 African kings, and the head of the Solomonic dynasty of Ethiopia shall be a member of the Assembly of Kings, because Emperor Haile Selassie was a prominent Pan-Africanist.
The King of Kings of Africa shall be elected by the Assembly of Kings for life. The King of Kings of Africa shall be a figurehead.
The President of Government of the United States of Africa is the chief executive of the United States of Africa. The President of Government is appointed by the King of Kings of Africa, and the Assembly of People's Representatives can dismiss the President of Government by passing a motion of no confidence.
MatthewJTaylor

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 156
Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by azadi
The Federal Assembly shall be the bicameral parliament of the United States of Africa.
The Assembly of People's Representatives shall be the lower house of the Federal Assembly. The members of Assembly of People's Representatives shall be elected directly by the citizens of the United States of Africa.
The Assembly of Kings shall be the upper house of the Federal Assembly. The members of the Assembly of Kings shall be the kings of Swaziland, Lesotho and Morocco and the kings of the officially recognized subnational monarchies of Africa, such as the Zulu king and the Kabaka of Buganda in Uganda. In addition, the head of the Gaddafi family shall be a member of the Assembly of Kings, because Muammar Gaddafi was elected King of Kings of Africa by 200 African kings, and the head of the Solomonic dynasty of Ethiopia shall be a member of the Assembly of Kings, because Emperor Haile Selassie was a prominent Pan-Africanist.
The King of Kings of Africa shall be elected by the Assembly of Kings for life. The King of Kings of Africa shall be a figurehead.
The President of Government of the United States of Africa is the chief executive of the United States of Africa. The President of Government is appointed by the King of Kings of Africa, and the Assembly of People's Representatives can dismiss the President of Government by passing a motion of no confidence.

Why should the african kingdoms surrender their sovereignty to a modernist project?

__________________
ceterum censeo caetum europaeum delendum esse
The Scottish Tory - https://sites.google.com/view/scottishtory
Scots for a French Royal Restoration - https://sites.google.com/view/sfrr
azadi

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 814
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewJTaylor

Why should the african kingdoms surrender their sovereignty to a modernist project?

My proposed United States of Africa isn't a modernist project. The head of state of my proposed United States of Africa is a King of Kings elected for life by the kings of Africa. A lot of current African monarchies aren't sovereign states. The republics of South Africa, Uganda and Nigeria officially recognize subnational monarchies. Eswatini/Swaziland, Lesotho and Morocco are the only sovereign states in Africa, which are monarchies.
MatthewJTaylor

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 156
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by azadi

My proposed United States of Africa isn't a modernist project. The head of state of my proposed United States of Africa is a King of Kings elected for life by the kings of Africa. A lot of current African monarchies aren't sovereign states. The republics of South Africa, Uganda and Nigeria officially recognize subnational monarchies. Eswatini/Swaziland, Lesotho and Morocco are the only sovereign states in Africa, which are monarchies.


My proposed Africa would simply be a series of Kingdoms and United Kingdoms.
Each king would be sovreign with no President above them. The only figure above Kings would be Emperors.
The Emperors would either be fellow African kings or the monarchs of former colonial states.

__________________
ceterum censeo caetum europaeum delendum esse
The Scottish Tory - https://sites.google.com/view/scottishtory
Scots for a French Royal Restoration - https://sites.google.com/view/sfrr
azadi

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 814
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewJTaylor


My proposed Africa would simply be a series of Kingdoms and United Kingdoms.
Each king would be sovreign with no President above them. The only figure above Kings would be Emperors.
The Emperors would either be fellow African kings or the monarchs of former colonial states.

I'm opposed to the former British colonies becoming Commonwealth realms, and I'm also opposed to Hohenzollern restorations in the former German colonies of Africa. Australia, New Zealand and Canada remaining Commonwealth realms make sense, because white Anglophones form the majorities of the population of those countries, but restoring the Windsor monarchy in South Africa, where blacks form the majority of the population, makes no sense. I like the Republic of South Africa, because it recognizes the Zulu King and the other native kings of South Africa. 
bator

Registered:
Posts: 251
Reply with quote  #6 
actually the referendum which declared south africa a republic should be declared null and void as the original negro population ujustly and illegaly was banned from voting. so it should be declared a monarchy again, and then there eventually could be a new referendum about the subject in which all can vote.
azadi

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 814
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bator
actually the referendum which declared south africa a republic should be declared null and void as the original negro population ujustly and illegaly was banned from voting. so it should be declared a monarchy again, and then there eventually could be a new referendum about the subject in which all can vote.

I consider the Republic of South Africa legitimate, because South Africa adopted a new republican constitution after the end of Apartheid. The current constitution of South Africa was promulgated by Nelson Mandela in 1996, and it recognizes the traditional kings of South Africa. I support the Zulu king and the other native kings of South Africa, but I'm opposed to South Africa becoming a Commonwealth realm. I'm a monarchist, but I prefer a republic to being ruled by a foreign monarch.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.