Monarchy Forum
Sign up Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 33 of 34     «   Prev   30   31   32   33   34   Next
Geoffrey

Registered:
Posts: 29
Reply with quote  #481 
The Shah is the most importanr Monarchy in the world because it is the mother of all Monarchies.  Queen Esther and her husband called Achashverosh in the Megilla of Esther lead all 127 countries at that time.  All current Monarchies are offspring of Achachverosh and if not of Esther, then she is still the other womens' legal leader and queen.

Placing the Shah back on the throne is one of the keys to world Peace (the King of Parsi or Paris is like the King of Rome to the King of Jerusalem).  The other key is a unanimous acceptance of the high priest...  that is no easy task as we saw that even on the second day of Purim Mordecai was downgraded in the San Hedrin, in spite of both Esther and Achachverosh. The short lived creation of a JEWISH priesthood was the unintentional work of HAMAN!

DO not lose hope even if the conductor is blindfolded.

__________________
gms
azadi

Registered:
Posts: 393
Reply with quote  #482 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoffrey
The Shah is the most importanr Monarchy in the world because it is the mother of all Monarchies.  Queen Esther and her husband called Achashverosh in the Megilla of Esther lead all 127 countries at that time.  All current Monarchies are offspring of Achachverosh and if not of Esther, then she is still the other womens' legal leader and queen.

Placing the Shah back on the throne is one of the keys to world Peace (the King of Parsi or Paris is like the King of Rome to the King of Jerusalem).  The other key is a unanimous acceptance of the high priest...  that is no easy task as we saw that even on the second day of Purim Mordecai was downgraded in the San Hedrin, in spite of both Esther and Achachverosh. The short lived creation of a JEWISH priesthood was the unintentional work of HAMAN!

DO not lose hope even if the conductor is blindfolded.

Then I will propose electing a Romanov prince Shah of Kurdistan. 
azadi

Registered:
Posts: 393
Reply with quote  #483 
My most recent German ancestor left Germany before World War I. He was a Lutheran Saxon nobleman, who grew up in the Hohenzollern Reich. He was an Orientalist, who was very interested in the ancient Persian and Mesopotamian civilizations. He travelled to Iraq and Kurdistan in 1912 in order to experience the legacies of the Persian and Mesopotamian civilizations. Then, Iraq and Kurdistan was ruled by the Ottoman Empire, which was an ally of Germany. He fell in love with a beautiful Kurdish girl. She came from a Muslim family, but my German ancestor refused to convert to Islam, while she refused to convert to Lutheranism. She didn't care much about being a Muslim, but she didn't want to convert to a foreign religion. Lutheranism is alien to Kurdish culture. My German ancestor then proposed to convert to Nestorian Christianity, which is the traditional Kurdish Christian denomination. She accepted the proposal, and they both converted to Nestorian Christianity and later they were married.
Geoffrey

Registered:
Posts: 29
Reply with quote  #484 
Azadi, thanks for sharing a beautiful story.

I am pro Christian and pro religion in general, but I think the salvation of all religion can only take place when men of faith keep the promise to Josef.

I don’t believe any short cut exists for an oath except keeping it.

‫ב-10 בספט׳ 2019, בשעה 15:08, ‏‏Monarchy Forum ‏<noresponse@websitetoolbox.com> כתב/ה:‬

__________________
gms
azadi

Registered:
Posts: 393
Reply with quote  #485 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoffrey
Azadi, thanks for sharing a beautiful story.

I am pro Christian and pro religion in general, but I think the salvation of all religion can only take place when men of faith keep the promise to Josef.

I don’t believe any short cut exists for an oath except keeping it.

‫ב-10 בספט׳ 2019, בשעה 15:08, ‏‏Monarchy Forum ‏<noresponse@websitetoolbox.com> כתב/ה:‬

What are you talking about? Do you want everybody to convert to Judaism? The Jews usually don't accept converts (except non-Jews, who marries a Jew). In order to be a Jew, you must be born as a Jew.
Geoffrey

Registered:
Posts: 29
Reply with quote  #486 
Absolutely not. Everyone maintains his faith, his language and his culture. More precisely everyone performs better in his personal service to Gd. Horses do not need to produce milk and cows no longer need to charge into combat. Everyone keeps his word.
__________________
gms
azadi

Registered:
Posts: 393
Reply with quote  #487 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoffrey
Absolutely not. Everyone maintains his faith, his language and his culture. More precisely everyone performs better in his personal service to Gd. Horses do not need to produce milk and cows no longer need to charge into combat. Everyone keeps his word.

I would like to know more about the promise to Josef.
Geoffrey

Registered:
Posts: 29
Reply with quote  #488 
Pakod Pakodeti it is also the key word Moses uses with the elders as Gd recommends him to do. Josef before dying at the end of the book of Genesis makes the 70 elders of the day (all his brothers and their children) promise to take his bones out of Egypt when they leave. (I believe that they even had an opportunity to undo the 400 year curse by simply leaving immediately to keep the promise in their lifetime- there would have been no need for plagues).
__________________
gms
azadi

Registered:
Posts: 393
Reply with quote  #489 
I'm actually born in Germany, because my parents were forced to flee Kurdistan in 1988 because of Saddam's attempted genocide. I'm born in 1993. I grew up in Schleswig-Holstein, because Sachsen-Anhalt, the homeland of my ancestors, was part of Communist East Germany, which still existed in 1988. My childhood in Schleswig-Holstein is the main reason for my love of Tsarist Russia. The ancestors of the Tsars of Russia since 1762 were dukes of Schleswig-Holstein, and they lived at Gottorp Castle, which I have visited. I lived in Schleswig-Holstein until Operation Iraqi Freedom, which took place, when I was 9 years old. We returned to Kurdistan after the overthrow of Saddam. 
InVinoVeritas

Registered:
Posts: 4
Reply with quote  #490 
Hello. I am a Finn, a Lutheran and a monarchist. Feel free to ask any questions.
__________________
"Democratic governments are not suited to the publication of the thunderous revelations I am in the habit of making. The unpublished parts will appear later … when Europe will have restored its traditional monarchies." -Salvador Dalí, Diary of a Genius (1964)
azadi

Registered:
Posts: 393
Reply with quote  #491 
Quote:
Originally Posted by InVinoVeritas
Hello. I am a Finn, a Lutheran and a monarchist. Feel free to ask any questions.

Why was a German prince elected King of Finland in 1918? You ought to have elected a Romanov or a Bernadotte King of Finland. When Norway seceded from Sweden in 1905, a Danish prince was elected King of Norway. Norway was ruled by the kings of Denmark until 1814. New independent states ought to emulate Norway. 
InVinoVeritas

Registered:
Posts: 4
Reply with quote  #492 
Quote:
Originally Posted by azadi

Why was a German prince elected King of Finland in 1918? You ought to have elected a Romanov or a Bernadotte King of Finland. When Norway seceded from Sweden in 1905, a Danish prince was elected King of Norway. Norway was ruled by the kings of Denmark until 1814. New independent states ought to emulate Norway. 


Firstly, we wanted German support to secure our independence. Secondly, a German prince was a more neutral choice. Ryssäviha was understandably at it's peak back then, so a Romanov was simply out of the question and I doubt anyone except a few Fenno-Swedes would have supported a Bernadotte.

__________________
"Democratic governments are not suited to the publication of the thunderous revelations I am in the habit of making. The unpublished parts will appear later … when Europe will have restored its traditional monarchies." -Salvador Dalí, Diary of a Genius (1964)
azadi

Registered:
Posts: 393
Reply with quote  #493 
Quote:
Originally Posted by InVinoVeritas


Firstly, we wanted German support to secure our independence. Secondly, a German prince was a more neutral choice. Ryssäviha was understandably at it's peak back then, so a Romanov was simply out of the question and I doubt anyone except a few Fenno-Swedes would have supported a Bernadotte.

I don't understand, why Russophobia was widespread in Finland. Tsarist Russia granted you autonomy, while Poland was denied autonomy by Tsarist Russia, and Sweden didn't grant you autonomy, when you were ruled by Sweden.
Peter

Moderator
Registered:
Posts: 7,036
Reply with quote  #494 
Nicholas II had effectively revoked the autonomy and imposed an intense campaign of Russification. His unwisdom destroyed all the goodwill previously built up by the benign rule, in Finland at any rate, of even the worst of the previous Emperors (Nicholas I and Alexander III, in case anyone's wondering).
InVinoVeritas

Registered:
Posts: 4
Reply with quote  #495 
Quote:
Originally Posted by azadi

I don't understand, why Russophobia was widespread in Finland. Tsarist Russia granted you autonomy, while Poland was denied autonomy by Tsarist Russia, and Sweden didn't grant you autonomy, when you were ruled by Sweden.


Well, Russia had occupied us twice before finally annexing us in 1809, and those occupations were quite bloody. Then there were the Russification campaigns under Nicholas II (although they began with the postal reform under Alexander III). But I guess the last straw was Bolshevik support for Finnish Reds during the Civil War. Also, there was the whole idea of Greater Finland. According to one proposal, Frederick Charles was actually supposed to be "King of Finland and Karelia, Duke of Åland, Grand Duke of Lapland, Lord of Kaleva and the North".

__________________
"Democratic governments are not suited to the publication of the thunderous revelations I am in the habit of making. The unpublished parts will appear later … when Europe will have restored its traditional monarchies." -Salvador Dalí, Diary of a Genius (1964)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.