Monarchy Forum
Register Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
DavidV

Registered:
Posts: 4,518
Reply with quote  #1 
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/11/04/claim-coverup-immigration-crime-sweden/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3831991/Wheelchair-bound-woman-gang-raped-six-migrants-Swedish-asylum-centre-asking-use-toilet.html

Enough said. Sweden is a country that European countries should not try to emulate. Even established immigrants (who have been in Sweden for decades) are dismayed, and Swedish-Americans no longer feel at home their ancestral homeland.
Domhangairt

Registered:
Posts: 168
Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidV
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/11/04/claim-coverup-immigration-crime-sweden/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3831991/Wheelchair-bound-woman-gang-raped-six-migrants-Swedish-asylum-centre-asking-use-toilet.html

Enough said. Sweden is a country that European countries should not try to emulate. Even established immigrants (who have been in Sweden for decades) are dismayed, and Swedish-Americans no longer feel at home their ancestral homeland.
 Sweden needs a revolution. Swedish nationalists are already blowing up mosques. The Marxist elite which has been controlling Sweden for decades needs to be thrown out with force, starting with their half-wit Prime minister. The Marxists have feminized Swedish society including the Monarchy. The Vikings must be holding their heads in despair in Valhalha. I read that Swedish men are learning how to breast-feed their offspring! Good luck with that. 
DavidV

Registered:
Posts: 4,518
Reply with quote  #3 
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/731619/Nigel-Farage-Donald-Trump-British-links-Theresa-May

You know how bad Sweden has become when the US Embassy warns Americans to stay away from large crowds.

Sweden has a long had a visible and well-organised neo-Nazi movement, mainly because Sweden - like Denmark - never criminalised Nazi symbols or ideology and thus largely tolerated their existence and activism. Right now, however, it will come to no surprise that we are seeing a resurgence of it in Sweden. It is sad but inevitable, a consequence of catastrophic policies by Sweden's monumentally stupid elites.

Domhangairt

Registered:
Posts: 168
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidV
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/731619/Nigel-Farage-Donald-Trump-British-links-Theresa-May

You know how bad Sweden has become when the US Embassy warns Americans to stay away from large crowds.

Sweden has a long had a visible and well-organised neo-Nazi movement, mainly because Sweden - like Denmark - never criminalised Nazi symbols or ideology and thus largely tolerated their existence and activism. Right now, however, it will come to no surprise that we are seeing a resurgence of it in Sweden. It is sad but inevitable, a consequence of catastrophic policies by Sweden's monumentally stupid elites.

Marxists fan the fires of fascism with their outlandish policies which are often created by academics and so-called "think tanks" with a loose grip on reality, and  little real World research. Their policies more often than not encourage fascist activities instead of reducing them. This is the irony of the whole global Marxist movement.  Sweden has been an undeclared Marxist republic for at least half a century. If it wasn't for public opinion, Sweden's Social Democrats would have pensioned off the Swedish Royals way back in 1973 when Gustaf VI Adolf died. Indeed they would have been lucky to receive a pension. Their function in Swedish society today is little more than A-grade celebrity value in glossy magazines. The Social Democrats refusal to recognize the  nightmare which their immigration policies have created makes one wonder if any of Europe's ruling elites can be trusted with government. Revolution is inevitable in my opinion. It's just a matter of time. Sadly, some monarchies might be swept away in the upheaval - they should have intervened a long time  ago. 
Domhangairt

Registered:
Posts: 168
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Domhangairt
Marxists fan the fires of fascism with their outlandish policies which are often created by academics and so-called "think tanks" with a loose grip on reality, and  little real World research. Their policies more often than not encourage fascist activities instead of reducing them. This is the irony of the whole global Marxist movement.  Sweden has been an undeclared Marxist republic for at least half a century. If it wasn't for public opinion, Sweden's Social Democrats would have pensioned off the Swedish Royals way back in 1973 when Gustaf VI Adolf died. Indeed they would have been lucky to receive a pension. Their function in Swedish society today is little more than A-grade celebrity value in glossy magazines. The Social Democrats refusal to recognize the  nightmare which their immigration policies have created makes one wonder if any of Europe's ruling elites can be trusted with government. Revolution is inevitable in my opinion. It's just a matter of time. Sadly, some monarchies might be swept away in the upheaval - they should have intervened a long time  ago. 
 Further to my previous post, I read that Crown Princess Victoria at one time seriously considered a dynastic marriage, but was advised to marry for love instead, so that in the event that the Swedish monarchy was jettisoned, she would at least have a loving life partner to make up for the loss of her royal status.  
DutchMonarchist

Registered:
Posts: 835
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidV
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/731619/Nigel-Farage-Donald-Trump-British-links-Theresa-May

You know how bad Sweden has become when the US Embassy warns Americans to stay away from large crowds.

Sweden has a long had a visible and well-organised neo-Nazi movement, mainly because Sweden - like Denmark - never criminalised Nazi symbols or ideology and thus largely tolerated their existence and activism. Right now, however, it will come to no surprise that we are seeing a resurgence of it in Sweden. It is sad but inevitable, a consequence of catastrophic policies by Sweden's monumentally stupid elites.



DavidV, I think you wanted to refer to a different article? This link goes to a piece about Nigel Farage and Donald Trump and seems to say nothing about Sweden.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.