Monarchy Forum
Sign up Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 6 of 16     «   Prev   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   Next   »


Registered:
Posts: N/A
Reply with quote  #76 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethiomonarchist

Most of Rastafarian themed stores have Imperial Ethiopian flags for sale.



Personally, I prefer never to patronize any rastafarian establishments. I feel I'd be paying tribute to the heresy and the drug use I only buy Abesha things from Abesha people, especially something as important as the flag. They sell the Imperial flag at most Abyssinian markets and sometimes at some restaurants which have a souvenir section.

My cousins Dawit, Eyob and Wendwesson own  just such a well known market/restaurant in the Fairfax area of Los Angeles, called Merkato (click) if you are not too far away, you can buy the flag there for a very reasonable cost. There are such markets in most major cities in America, Canada and Europe. If you are in the US then I suggest you go to 411.com and in the yellow-pages section do a "search by business name" using appropriate keywords and in the nearest major city. The lookup service is free.



Registered:
Posts: N/A
Reply with quote  #77 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caracalla
Yes, may His Imperial Majesty Emperor Vittorio Emanuele IV of Abyssinia be restored to his throne .

(I'm a little surprised to see so many Catholics prefer a Coptic over a Catholic monarch --puzzles me)


My mother (an Italian Jew) would have something uncomplimentary to say about you. And rightfully so since you spoke endorsement of one of Mussolini's puppets! Mussolini gladly handed us Jews over to the Nazi camps and his puppet would have tried to do the same in Abyssinia, if his occupation had not been defeated! How can you praise someone who did such evil things such as using mustard gas against Geneva Convention rules!

Ethiomonarchist

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 5,194
Reply with quote  #78 

I think I know who this person is.  He enjoys making outlandish claims on various Ethiopian forums, but he is not Ethiopian.  He has done a little research on Ethiopian history, but then mixes it up with utter garbage.  The moto that he uses at the bottom of every post is a very crude attempt at Amharic, but it's complete gibberish.  He's quite famous for his attempts at disrupting the various Ethiopian political forums, appearing as Menelik III or Nebiyu (the prophet).  Sometimes he champions the cause of the Eyasuist claimant to the Ethiopian throne, and now he's taken to calling for the coronation of His Highness Ras Mengesha Seyum, the hereditary Prince of Tigrai who by the way regards Prince Zera Yacob as head of the Imperial family.  He is someone as you can see who lives to post endless and often contradictory posts on multiple forums.  May God and our Moderator help us!


__________________
The Lion of Judah hath prevailed.

Ethiopia stretches her hands unto God (Quote from Psalm 68 which served as the Imperial Motto of the Ethiopian Empire)

"God and history shall remember your judgment." (Quote from Emperor Haile Selassie I's speech to the League of Nations to plead for assistance against the Italian Invasion, 1936.)
KYMonarchist

Registered:
Posts: 4,853
Reply with quote  #79 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minilik
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caracalla
Yes, may His Imperial Majesty Emperor Vittorio Emanuele IV of Abyssinia be restored to his throne .

(I'm a little surprised to see so many Catholics prefer a Coptic over a Catholic monarch --puzzles me)


My mother (an Italian Jew) would have something uncomplimentary to say about you. And rightfully so since you spoke endorsement of one of Mussolini's puppets! Mussolini gladly handed us Jews over to the Nazi camps and his puppet would have tried to do the same in Abyssinia, if his occupation had not been defeated! How can you praise someone who did such evil things such as using mustard gas against Geneva Convention rules!

For the record, Minilik, Caracalla is not a member of this forum anymore.


__________________
"Progress, far from consisting in change, depends on retentiveness. When change is absolute there remains no being to improve and no direction is set for possible improvement: and when experience is not retained, as among savages, infancy is perpetual. Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana
KYMonarchist

Registered:
Posts: 4,853
Reply with quote  #80 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethiomonarchist

I think I know who this person is.  He enjoys making outlandish claims on various Ethiopian forums, but he is not Ethiopian.  He has done a little research on Ethiopian history, but then mixes it up with utter garbage.  The moto that he uses at the bottom of every post is a very crude attempt at Amharic, but it's complete gibberish.  He's quite famous for his attempts at disrupting the various Ethiopian political forums, appearing as Menelik III or Nebiyu (the prophet).  Sometimes he champions the cause of the Eyasuist claimant to the Ethiopian throne, and now he's taken to calling for the coronation of Ras Mengesha Yohannes, the hereditary Prince of Tigrai who by the way regards Prince Zera Yacob as head of the Imperial family.  He is someone as you can see who lives to post endless and often contradictory posts on multiple forums.  May God and our Moderator help us!

So in the parlance of the Internet, he's a troll, correct?


__________________
"Progress, far from consisting in change, depends on retentiveness. When change is absolute there remains no being to improve and no direction is set for possible improvement: and when experience is not retained, as among savages, infancy is perpetual. Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana
Ethiomonarchist

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 5,194
Reply with quote  #81 

Troll is a good term in this case.


__________________
The Lion of Judah hath prevailed.

Ethiopia stretches her hands unto God (Quote from Psalm 68 which served as the Imperial Motto of the Ethiopian Empire)

"God and history shall remember your judgment." (Quote from Emperor Haile Selassie I's speech to the League of Nations to plead for assistance against the Italian Invasion, 1936.)


Registered:
Posts: N/A
Reply with quote  #82 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethiomonarchist

I think I know who this person is.  He enjoys making outlandish claims on various Ethiopian forums, but he is not Ethiopian.  He has done a little research on Ethiopian history, but then mixes it up with utter garbage.  The moto that he uses at the bottom of every post is a very crude attempt at Amharic, but it's complete gibberish.  He's quite famous for his attempts at disrupting the various Ethiopian political forums, appearing as Menelik or Nebiyu (the prophet).  Sometimes he champions the cause of the Eyasuist claimant to the Ethiopian throne, and now he's taken to calling for the coronation of His Highness Ras Mengesha Seyum, the hereditary Prince of Tigrai who by the way regards Prince Zera Yacob as head of the Imperial family.  He is someone as you can see who lives to post endless and often contradictory posts on multiple forums.  May God and our Moderator help us!



Your libelous charges are based on nothing but false assumptions. Did I not just state that I have relatives here who own and operate the most well known Abesha Restaurant/Market? And gave a link too. Why don't you call and ask my cousin Eyob before you make assumptions! How dare you say I am not Abesha when you do not even know me! You are wrong on all the bad things you said about me. The only thing you got right is that I have used 2 of those identities on ONE forum that you frequent, Medrek Forum. Why? Because I saw it is full of anti-christians and anti-monarchists as you know that is very true of that place.

As for everything I have said here, it is based in FACT. Your ignorance is only surpassed by your arrogance to think that you know so much that you could never possibly be WRONG in your liberal views.

I have already said openly I am a former Eyasuist before I discovered that my ancestor was no more legitimately seated than any who followed him. That is a provable fact. Anyone who can read history knows who Yohannes commanded should succeed him. Is the commands of an emperor are worth nothing to you, then why are you on HERE? Is this forum not for true monarchists? That is what it seemed to say as I saw with my own eyes on the way in here!

And if you think that Mengesha would refuse the throne if it were made available to him, then you are no more rational than you sound.

And so what if I do not know Amharic as well as you? I AM THIRD GENERATION! Your children will also not know it as well as you. I'd bet on that! My family came to America 112 years ago! And besides that my ancestor's language was TIGRIÑA, not Amharic! You youngsters forget that Amharic was not even made the national language until long AFTER Haile Selassie was in office! Why should I care about Amharic? I am Tigrinyan! If you had your story straight you'd know that there was never a time when I ever said my great grandmother was from Aksum where her mother was born and also her grandparents. Since when is Amharic even taken seriously by the average Tigrinyan?

You say "I think I know who this person is"? Have you ever met me in your life? Did you ever go to church with me? Did you ever occupy the same room as me? Were you ever even within the same 1 mile radius as me? I doubt it! You do not know me. You have only seen me on one website and you misjudge and condemn me based on NOTHING except the fact that your mis-educated liberal young mind disagreed with my politics and your anti-religious mentality disagreed with my moral values because I am a far right-wing religious person and you do not share my values. Like most liberals you hate anyone who wants to speak about how eveil fornication is, which is, of course, the MOST favorite pastime of young liberals like yourself. So naturally you have nothing good to say of anyone, clergy or not, who speak about how evil is the lust of the flesh and the pride of life. You want education and government to be secular to the point that it is sterile of all religious rights just so you young liberals can avoid having a guilt complex about your ungodly morally-liberal values and lifestyles. Do I pretty well have YOU pegged here? I think so. I do not remember you specifically from Medrek, but I do remember that the ONLY people who I had trouble with there were moslems and godless secular humanists. Which one of these are you? The latter I'll suppose. I had no problems with others there. In fact, there was a number of very religious and very Christian people who agreed with me and regularly would express their appreciation in private because they knew that if they voiced an opinion that was unpopular among the godless liberals that they could count on me to defend them without reservation, so long as they were Biblically correct, and so I did and that is why there is such vile hatred we who do not withhold the truth and who have the backbone to stand up and speak against the liberal tsunami that is attempting to corrupt the whole world. If you disagreed with my views and values there then I doubt that you have had the good sense to repent since then.

You accuse me of not even being Abesha but yet you have NO evidence. You only say that because you refuse to recognize  people who have mixed with whites as being true Abyssinian citizens! What does that make you? Yeah, it starts with the letter R and rhymes with the word "faces". I remember that was another thing I got a lot of on Medrek... racism against mixed people.

And by the way, I was not banned from Medrek. I voluntarily left because saw that the Admin was on the side of the liberals and was also very racist against Oromos and other people groups from Southern provinces.  I still have a working account there but never use it because of the "preferred clientèle", because the Bible says if they will not hear you, to regard them as the heathen and to leave them to be consumed by their wickedness shake their dust from off your feet. That is what the Lord told believers about those who refuse to receive and who mistreat his servants.

I just looked at your profile here and I see you claim that angelfire website is YOUR homepage. If that is true, they you are a backstabber because on Medrek the owner of that website used to pretend that he was a friend and sympathetic to my concerns, quite the CONTRARY of what I quote from you above! But then you could be someone other than the owner who just wanted to list a well developed info site if you had none of your own to put in the URL field. So I will not presume that the owner of that site is such a treacherous person until I know for sure. therefore I have sent an email to that person and if I do not receive a reply from their email address saying that this is indeed them posting here I will have to assess you as an imposter posing as the owner of http://angelfire.com/ny/ethiocrown/ on here and if it is you then that will prove you are indeed a treacherous person who pretends to befriend and then turns out to be a Judas. Well as I type this, I sent that email and await the reply.

So do not bother me. You have already made it sufficiently clear that you are someone whom I have rejected in the past. I will not respond to your disparaging lies any further after this post now that I know you are an enemy. I am ONLY here to fellowship with those who are true monarchists of conservative Biblical values. That clearly does NOT include YOU.

And so what if YOU consider strongly Biblically-based views to be "outlandish" as you put it. Who cares if you are against crown law or if you agree with those who do. I doubt if you even understand the legal terms I used or even know the difference between a de jur government and a de facto government. Crown law says what it says and your disagreement can not change the fact that you are at odds with the law even if you are in agreement with a majority of people.  Since when is majority rule what governs a true monarchy? That is what they seek to do in a demoncracy! "The will of the people" and all that rubbish! The will of the people is BAD because it is always against the will of God and leads only to socialist popularism! Is this the demoncracy forum or the monarchy forum? If you are demoncratic, does anyone have a gun to your head to make you come here and speak against monarchist views and values or to endorse those who act contrary to crown law that has been established for MILLENIA?

I do not know a LITTLE bit about Abesha history as you claim. I know a LOT about it. in fact it is the secondary one of the 2 main things I teach, second only to teaching the Holy Faith.

In fact, and not to boast, but I know a lot more than a kid like YOU about Abesha history even though you may have spent more time there. Especially regarding what the pre-1930 historians taught. Not the tainted new history books you may have been taught from, history books written by marxists or at least screened by them! How can you get it right when you only want to look at history through secular marxist colored glasses? That question is rhetorical. It was not an invitation to answer. Go bother someone else. You are ነጸገ ጸላኢ ረሳሕ. IE: what the Bible in the Koine Greek calls "anathema".

For you, a  false believer, to call upon God, pretending as if you were one of His followers, is to take His name in blasphemous vanity and is therefore offensive.


And like the typical under-educated orthodox you arrogantly believe that any other faith are fake Christians even we who were the original 300 years before there was even such a thing as an orthodox church, and that is why you so disrespectfully and mockingly ridicule me for saying that I am a nebiy, because you ignorantly think that there is no true office of ministry that YOUR apostatized church doesn't recognize. If the abune says there are no prophets then you accept that programming like a good little robot... nevermind the fact that most "Ethiopian Orthodox" priests can not even read and all of our Bete Israel clergy can! Yet you believe those illiterates know the Bible which they can't even read and you trust them when they allow their members to think lies such as that muslims have the same god as we do! They allow you to think that because they are negligent to do their job to teach you what the bible really says! Like you, they have gone liberal and lazy and they don't think that truth matters! But I assure you, and if you remember nothing else, remember this:

TRUTH MATTERS!





Registered:
Posts: N/A
Reply with quote  #83 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KYMonarchist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minilik
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caracalla
Yes, may His Imperial Majesty Emperor Vittorio Emanuele IV of Abyssinia be restored to his throne .

(I'm a little surprised to see so many Catholics prefer a Coptic over a Catholic monarch --puzzles me)


My mother (an Italian Jew) would have something uncomplimentary to say about you. And rightfully so since you spoke endorsement of one of Mussolini's puppets! Mussolini gladly handed us Jews over to the Nazi camps and his puppet would have tried to do the same in Abyssinia, if his occupation had not been defeated! How can you praise someone who did such evil things such as using mustard gas against Geneva Convention rules!

For the record, Minilik, Caracalla is not a member of this forum anymore.



Thanks. And do not believe what people accuse who do not even know me. They just hate people who go against the liberal status quo. But if I wanted to have no enemies, then I shouldn't have accepted the call to a job which requires me to speak against sin. That will make a man lots of enemies every time.

panafricanforum

Registered:
Posts: 334
Reply with quote  #84 

Remember this forum is in support of the restoration of the imperial house of Ethiopia. Not a feuding arena if you want to feud go some where else.


__________________
I am for the restoration of the Ethiopian monarchy.


Registered:
Posts: N/A
Reply with quote  #85 
Quote:
Originally Posted by panafricanforum

Remember this forum is in support of the restoration of the imperial house of Ethiopia. Not a feuding arena if you want to feud go some where else.



Well I can respect that, but what to do when someone makes bad accusations here against you? I did not want to just let people believe it without even saying that the accusations are false. Now I have said that and I also said I don't want him to libel me any further and I want to be done with it. If he complies, that should be the end of it.






Registered:
Posts: N/A
Reply with quote  #86 
Quote:
Originally Posted by panafricanforum

Remember this forum is in support of the restoration of the imperial house of Ethiopia. Not a feuding arena if you want to feud go some where else.



As for our political differences, if you support panafricanism, that is your right to believe as you wish, but I likewise am free to disagree, but I canbe a gentleman about it if you can and agree to disagree agreeably.
KYMonarchist

Registered:
Posts: 4,853
Reply with quote  #87 
Some friendly warnings for minilik:

Debate on abortion and homosexuality has been banned by order of our all-powerful moderator royalcello.

Some of us here, like me, have liberal beliefs, and do not feel that invective against liberalism is very gentlemanly. (We at least try to be gentlemanly on this website.)

Insulting Ethiomonarchist as some sort of marxist, which it sounds a lot like you insinuated in one of your previous posts, is simply ridiculous, as he lived under the brutal Derg as a child, and can tell you in very explicit detail why he is opposed ideologically to Communism.

One of our more active forum members (who has been on hiatus since the 19th), Peter, is a homosexual, so please try to be respectful and lower the somewhat shrill tone of your denunciations of homosexuality (I believe you've made it quite clear your opposition, no need to endlessly repeat).

__________________
"Progress, far from consisting in change, depends on retentiveness. When change is absolute there remains no being to improve and no direction is set for possible improvement: and when experience is not retained, as among savages, infancy is perpetual. Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana
royalcello

Avatar / Picture

Moderator
Registered:
Posts: 6,808
Reply with quote  #88 
KYM, while I don't think that quite violated my ultimatum, you're really not in a position to give other members "warnings," even gently worded ones.  That's my job.  I'd avoid such posts if I were you, no matter how politely you think you're phrasing them.

Peter has informed me privately that he is unlikely to return.

That said, Minilik, if you expect this forum to be restricted to people with "Godly," "Christian," or "Biblical" views you will be disappointed.  While the majority of its active members are Christians, I myself am not, and more importantly this is a monarchist forum, not a Christian forum.   And from what I've read so far, my sympathies are with Ethiomonarchist's view of the Ethiopian monarchy, not yours, which seems tinged with a sort of religious fanaticism alien to me and, I suspect, most actual Ethiopian monarchists.
KYMonarchist

Registered:
Posts: 4,853
Reply with quote  #89 

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalcello
KYM, while I don't think that quite violated my ultimatum, you're really not in a position to give other members "warnings," even gently worded ones.  That's my job.  I'd avoid such posts if I were you, no matter how politely you think you're phrasing them.

Peter has informed me privately that he is unlikely to return.

OK, Theo, I just didn't want him to potentially end up banned. Goodness knows we've had too many members leaving as of late.

And is what you said about Peter really true? Say it ain't so!

__________________
"Progress, far from consisting in change, depends on retentiveness. When change is absolute there remains no being to improve and no direction is set for possible improvement: and when experience is not retained, as among savages, infancy is perpetual. Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana


Registered:
Posts: N/A
Reply with quote  #90 
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalcello

Peter has informed me privately that he is unlikely to return.


I am not sure if that was said to me or to KY, but since I have no idea who Peter is and will presume that this was not to me. If I may ask, who is Peter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalcello

That said, Minilik, if you expect this forum to be restricted to people with "Godly," "Christian," or "Biblical" views you will be disappointed.


No, sir. I neither expressed or held any such expectation. I believe each man must die for himself and be judged for himself. It is part of my jobas a clergyman to warn people of what consequences they should expect depending on the the path they chose before that moment occurs. I do not intend you to make your forum exclusionary in EITHER direction. Would you say that I have stated a fair and equitable position herein?

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalcello

While the majority of its active members are Christians, I myself am not,


No mortal is perfect. I am sorry you are not yet a believer. I will pray for you on that and feel free to ask questions if you need answers on that subject. I can give answers to those seeking reasons for faith and only do so when there is evidence or intelligent logic to back it up. I never will tell anyone to take my word for it on that subject.

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalcello

and more importantly this is a monarchist forum, not a Christian forum.


I understand that. In Abyssinia the two are inseperable because we consider the right of a king to rule is exclusively by divine appointment and in case you ever wondered where that idea originates, it is stated in Daniel 4:28-37 when one of the greatest gentile emperors in history was by God brought to his knees and made to eat grass like a beast until he confessed that the authority of any king to rule comes exclusively from the Sovereign of the universe. That is exactly why a clergyman is always required to officialte a coronation in Judeo-Christian monarchies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalcello

   And from what I've read so far, my sympathies are with Ethiomonarchist's view of the Ethiopian monarchy, not yours, which seems tinged with a sort of religious fanaticism alien to me and, I suspect, most actual Ethiopian monarchists.


No, that was based entirely upon a very simple point of crown law. I am sorry that you somehow did not follow the legal argument. I am just as sorry that he can't seem to follow it either, since he claims to be a paralegal.  But in his case I think it was unwillingness to accept crown law which caused him not to follow the legal argument. The only mention of religion I made was only to explain how the hearts of Abyssinians were corrupted to willfully allow such unlawful actions. But religion was NOT cited as the reason why I say  certain monarchs were unlawfully and improperly seated.

Point (1): When an emperor gives a command, it must be obeyed. The very description of an emperor is that he is the mortal king over all lesser kings in his domain. There is no mortal in an empire who can lawfully override the authority of an emperor. We know this is true.

Point (2): Having been mortally wounded while bravely and valiantly fighting for his nation along side his troups on the field of battle, HIM Yohannes IV issued one final royal command: That his son, Prince Mengesha Yohannes succeed him on the throne. That was his royal command and it HAD to be obeyed for to disobey it IS UNLAWFUL.

Point (3) According to Crown Law, any coronation done unlawfully is illegitimate and the illegitimate monarch is therefore improperly seated.

Point (4) According to the doctrine of law called the "Fruit of the Poisonous Tree Doctrine", any product of that which is unlawful is itself also unlawful. This is most commonly seen in modern America in the form of refuting the admissibility of evidence gathered unlawfully which lead to the discovery of other evidence which would not have been found were it not for the initial unlawful action, which therefore poisons the admissibility of any evidence that was only found as a benefit of the original unlawful action. Even for one who has no legal training, this concept is not too difficult to understand and it goes back much farther than application in the challenge of the admissibility of evidence. It is applicable wherever any claim originates from and is based upon an earlier unlawful factor. If I accuse Sam of stealing my car, but I bought that car with money that I stole from Sam, then my claim is without merit because the car was in a sense, the "tainted fruit of a poisonous tree". Which brings us to the next point.

Point (5): Regarding Minilik II, my great great grandfather, who before his coronation was named Sahle Maryam, the King of the province of Shewa (the province where Addis Abeba is located, founded by him upon the suggestion of his 4th wife, Empress Taitu who named it Addis Abeba meaning "New Flower" after the fact that the Meskel flowers, the national flower of Abyssinia, had just came in to bloom in that location).  The princes who govern each province are each called Ras, meaning "Head". Most of the Ras's from each of the provinces conspired together after the death of HIM Emperor Yonannes IV to deny the throne to his son, Ras Mengesha Yohannes, king of my great grandmother's province, Tigray. My great grandmother was Kandake Sahle, she was the daughter of Sahle Maryam and Alitash Tewedros,(her father was Emperor Tewedros and her mother, like me, was a Messianic Bete Israel princess, which makes Alitash and Kandeke and my grandfather Yohannes Anteneh YeFat'ari, all Jews by blood, Christian by faith, hence the term Masihawi, which in the ancient Aksumite language of Ge'ez means a Messianic Jew).

After the council of Princes conspired against Ras Mengesha Yohannes, they chose instead to coronate Sahle Maryam and they did so and that is when he took the name Minilik II. But this was an unlawful coronation. I did not know this until less than a year ago. I thought he was legitimately coronated and therefore I fiercely spoke against those who denied Minilik II's choice of successor, his grandson Eyasu, who I must admit was quite a rogue, though his current descendants are rather decent.. So I vocally founght for their right to rule, not knowing I was championing an illegitimate lineage, IE: "the fruit of the poisonous tree". I only knew that Minilik was assassinated and so was his daughter Empress Zewditu, as the family has always believed,(it is a historical fact of record that we've always believed this). And it was not necessary to assassinate Eyasu because he got into so much immorality that the church made a claim that he became muslim and therefore was forbidden to rule. He did not, but he was so friendly with muslims that he was indeed a liability willing to comprimise the integrity of the holy crown. There is a reason why we have the Seal of Solomon on the royal throne and the cross on both, the royal crown and on the royal scepter!

Point (6): I have always felt there should be a legal way out so that I would not have to champion the legitimacy of a dastardly rogue like my cousin Eyasu and God earlier this year finally brought to my attention the answer, by allowing me to finally discover that Minilik II himself was improperly seated!

Now, because i put honor and integrity as a servant of god above even my own flesh and blood, I was relieved and yet forced to switch my loyalties to the lineage of Ras Mengesha Yohannes, whose current heir apparent is Ras Mengesha Seyoum, followed by his heir, Prince Stefanos.

As for that young forum member who said that Ras Mengesha Seyoum has loyalty to Zera Yaqob,(whom I in my official capacity have declared that he is NOT the legitimate heir to the Imperial throne), I must remind him that those who would oppose Zera Yaqob, contending that someone else should be coronated, would face assasination or, should Zera yaqob ever be coronated, would face exection! I am staking my very LIFE on this and that is why Ras Mengesha Seyoum does not yet drop his show of loyalty to Zera Yaqob. Because Mengesha can not be coronated if agents of Zera Yaqob were to be provoked into killing him! So I understand why he would make such a show of loyalty. It is tactically wise for him to do so. I do not have that luxury, because as a servant of God, I must speak the truth, even if it kills me. That is nt fanaticism, that is integrity. If you are the right man to be seated on your throne, you would want people of my integrity willing to die rather than deny you as the rightful heir to your birthright! Would you not?

"Loyalty without integrity is misplaced and crooked." Prince Yohannes Anteneh YeFat'ari,(my paternal grandfather).

I hope younow understand the legal argument for why every ruler after Yohannes IV was illegitimate and why Ras Mengesha Seyoum IS the rightful crown prince, not Zera Yaqob.

It is simply a matter of law and a proper understanding of said laws.

No matter how much everyone wants it to be lawful for one thing to happen, if it is unlawful, their most passionate desire can never change that. There is only one lawful way that Zera Yaqob can be crowned. If Ras Mengesha Seyoum is crowned and then he abdicates and names Zera Yaqob as his successor, THAT WOULD be lawful! That would set things aright under the law and also satisfy all the Zera Yaqob supporters and then I would affirm my loyalty to Zera Yaqob so long as he obeys the faith, because in Imperial Abyssinia, BY LAW, God is supreme over all and the Emperor is under God.

If, however, Mengesha once crowned refuses to abdicate, or names Stefanos as his successor, that too would be perfectly lawful and well within the right of the Emperor to do so.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.