Monarchy Forum
Register Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 4 of 12      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   Next   »
VasilyBloksin17

Registered:
Posts: 56
Reply with quote  #46 
>As they point out DAPA seems to follow from DACA. If you exempt the Dreamers, why not their parents?

Cause the Dreamers had no choice in the matter, the parents did, DUH.  Your excuses is laughable, just say you don't like the law, don't pussyfoot it. And do not try to bring the legal/illegal logic considering trump and republicans broke so many laws and you never address them. So why when it's convenient?
Wessexman

Registered:
Posts: 1,039
Reply with quote  #47 
Of course they're not exactly the same, or they would be the same thing. But they are both granting huge swathes of people de facto legality, which is not the president's role. And once you start saying the president can do it because they were children on coming you could almost as easily their parents should stay so as not to break apart families. Conservatives pointed out when the DACA was made this kind of progression was likely, and they were proved right.

Legality and the rule of law matter. We all know your views on this subject.

I'm generally opposed to mass immigration for culturally conservative reasons. However, if I were an American, I might favour legalising the Dreamers, as long as proper border enforcement is enacted. Without that, it is just a magnet for more illegal immigration.

I have no idea what laws you are gibbering about in terms of Republicans and Trump breaking them.
VasilyBloksin17

Registered:
Posts: 56
Reply with quote  #48 

>I'm generally opposed to mass immigration

Then don't rely on Mexican labor and send back that Chinese computer. Cause that's the only way it'll stop.

>And once you start saying the president can do it because they were children on coming you could almost as easily their parents should stay so as not to break apart families. Conservatives pointed out when the DACA was made this kind of progression was likely, and they were proved right.

And in this has any vast negative effects on the country and economy? You say that as if this bad in what way?

> Legality and the rule of law matter. We all know your views on this subject.

And we all know yours, you support when it's in agreement, you reject it when it's not.

>However, if I were an American, I might favour legalising the Dreamers, as long as proper border enforcement is enacted. Without that, it is just a magnet for more illegal immigration.

This is an inevitable effect of capitalism, mass immigration.

> I have no idea what laws you are gibbering about in terms of Republicans and Trump breaking them.

You're joking, so you're just ignoring 8 months of unconstitutional rulings, let alone federal law and bribery?




VasilyBloksin17

Registered:
Posts: 56
Reply with quote  #49 

>I'm generally opposed to mass immigration

Then don't rely on Mexican labor and send back that Chinese computer. Cause that's the only way it'll stop.

>And once you start saying the president can do it because they were children on coming you could almost as easily their parents should stay so as not to break apart families. Conservatives pointed out when the DACA was made this kind of progression was likely, and they were proved right.

And in this has any vast negative effects on the country and economy? You say that as if this bad in what way?

> Legality and the rule of law matter. We all know your views on this subject.

And we all know yours, you support when it's in agreement, you reject it when it's not.

>However, if I were an American, I might favour legalising the Dreamers, as long as proper border enforcement is enacted. Without that, it is just a magnet for more illegal immigration.

This is an inevitable effect of capitalism, mass immigration.

> I have no idea what laws you are gibbering about in terms of Republicans and Trump breaking them.

You're joking, so you're just ignoring 8 months of unconstitutional rulings, let alone federal law and bribery?




DavidV

Registered:
Posts: 4,502
Reply with quote  #50 
Wessexman, with due respect, I would rather not pay any heed to this Marxist troll or give his views any credence. People like this should not even be debated with. And certainly wouldn't be allowed to if I had my way in government and society.
VasilyBloksin17

Registered:
Posts: 56
Reply with quote  #51 
>And certainly wouldn't be allowed to if I had my way in government and society.
 

And now you're proving Lenin correct that reactionaries deserve the bullet, the only freedom they care is their own and free thought or criticism get jailed or killed. BuT It'S FinE WhEn yoU GuYs Do IT?
DavidV

Registered:
Posts: 4,502
Reply with quote  #52 
Friggin LOL. We can't even take you seriously because you're not even trying to argue you case, you just spout abuse and classical tropes. In fact, this sort of incoherent language sounds awfully familiar. Just why on earth are you here if you know you're going to be hopelessly outnumbered by people opposed to you?
VasilyBloksin17

Registered:
Posts: 56
Reply with quote  #53 
>We can't even take you seriously because you're not even trying to argue you case, you just spout abuse and classical tropes.

Like?


>In fact, this sort of incoherent language sounds awfully familiar.

Give example?

>Just why on earth are you here if you know you're going to be hopelessly outnumbered by people opposed to you?

Why you think that's an issue? I'm not here to change your minds, just want to tell you the truth. It's up to you to believe. I would suggest leave Catholicism for Orthodoxy.
Wessexman

Registered:
Posts: 1,039
Reply with quote  #54 
I suspect Vasily isn't even a Marxist. He be someone we have seen before.
DavidV

Registered:
Posts: 4,502
Reply with quote  #55 
"Leave Catholicism for Orthodoxy". Ahh, so I guess he's fallen for the tropes of the Russian state and its propaganda too. You know, the same Russia that celebrates May 9.
VasilyBloksin17

Registered:
Posts: 56
Reply with quote  #56 
> I suspect Vasily isn't even a Marxist. He be someone we have seen before.

Like who?

>"Leave Catholicism for Orthodoxy". Ahh, so I guess he's fallen for the tropes of the Russian state and its propaganda too. You know, the same Russia that celebrates May 9.

Please, we know your pope and church is a whore house. I sooner worship Satan before I be a Catholic.
DavidV

Registered:
Posts: 4,502
Reply with quote  #57 
I know my church has problems but saying you would rather worship Satan is out of line.
VasilyBloksin17

Registered:
Posts: 56
Reply with quote  #58 
If your church is evil, you might as well worship satan.
Ponocrates

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 2,462
Reply with quote  #59 
Quote:
"I suspect Vasily isn't even a Marxist. He be someone we have seen before."


Wasn't he a fascist in a previous persona?

__________________
"For every monarchy overthrown the sky becomes less brilliant, because it loses a star. A republic is ugliness set free." - Anatole France
Ponocrates

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 2,462
Reply with quote  #60 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DM
That reference to Battleship Potemkin did put a smile on my face. If you want to start a communist profile here I guess you might as well go all the way, but I wonder if Royalcello will be equally amused.


That was a nice touch.  Vasily must be taking college courses.

__________________
"For every monarchy overthrown the sky becomes less brilliant, because it loses a star. A republic is ugliness set free." - Anatole France
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.